[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: Jurisdiction Subgroup: The (Revised) Path Forward

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 10:00:24 UTC 2017

Dear Greg
I am in full agreement with Thiago
We have heard what you said to think of some limit for any issue raised by each participant and the total number of issues included in the report of the sub group just as objectives . It is unwise and premature to make a definitive decision on any of the two above- mentioned subject as unfortunately after almost 40 meeting we are at the beginning  of the end as I asked you in South African CCWG meeting.
Moreover there is no decision yet on these matters.
Your objective thoughts are understood to be considered depending on the no.of issues submitted in the cluster of issues.
Pls kindly do not insist on your views even if agreed by some as it was disagreed by others
I. Parminder, Thiago, and Seun disagreed to that provisional limit in a definitive manner nor agreed by the total no. of issues to be I included in the report.
You repeatedly pushed for that limit and some of us repeatedly and politely objected to that.
The distinguished chair is kindly required to take all views into account and not the views of some.
There was no consensus on your proposal and the criteria of majority against minority does not to prevail as the current problem is brought to the group by minority of the participants as some minor majority do not face that serious problem at all.
Pls I appeal for your indulgence and kind collaboration and fair treatment,
Before receiving the issues , it is inappropriate to make any decision as we do not know what will be submitted and how the issues may be clustered or grouped
With my best regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone