[Ws2-jurisdiction] ISSUE: In rem Jurisdiction over ccTLDs

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 10:52:23 UTC 2017

Dear All
ccTLD at any level shall not be considered as property or attachment at all.
gTLD including ccTLD are resources like orbital /spectrum which are not at possession of any entity but could be used under certains rules and procedure established for such use
Any action by any court to consider it as attachment is illegal
and illegitimate as DNS shall not be used as a political vector or means against any people covered under that DNS.
Being located in a particular country does I no way grant / provide any legal or administrative or judicial right to that country . DNS is a universal resources belong to the public for use under certains rules and procedure and shall in no way be used asa vehicle for political purposes.
We need to address this issue very closely and separate political motivation from technical use.
Regards
Kavouss
Sent from my iPhone