[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda and Master List of Proposed Issues for Upcoming Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting at 13:00 UTC 30 August 2017

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Aug 30 05:37:23 UTC 2017

Dear Greg,

Apologies for missing the meeting, but it conflicts with a prior commitment.

As to the issues collated, I have the following comments I would like you to consider:

1) I cannot identify where exactly our submitted issues nr. 2 and 6 are included, which dealt respectively about arbitration clauses, and venue for resolving conflicts. Could you please clarify?

2) Our submitted issue nr. 3 deals not with "community applications" in the specific meaning of the AGB, but generally with TLDs that serve a community.

3) Our submitted issues contained proposed solutions. Where are these solutions listed?

Linking to the respective original submissions would be helpful.

Thanks and regards

Jorge