[Ws2-jurisdiction] Case summary - 2 drafts for your review

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed Jan 25 23:35:27 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

During a long flight today, I tried to apply our case summary form to two
of the past ICANN litigations. Both forms are attached for :

-          The State of Arizona vs NTIA case in Sep 2016 (I guess many of
us are familiar with this case)

-          The 2004-2006 Verisign vs ICANN case

I’d appreciate feedbacks from the group regarding whether the detail level
is appropriate, and whether the information is relevant to the various
questions. Thank you for your understanding if there are any confusions
due to my lack of legal skills.

Best,

--
Mathieu WEILL