[Ws2-jurisdiction] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Jurisdiction-Meeting Scheduled for Wednesday 2 August 1300

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 22:25:37 UTC 2017

All,

Unfortunately Sam Eisner cannot join our Wednesday 2 August 1300 meeting
but could participate on Tuesday 1 August 1300 to cover the topics of OFAC
and Choice of Law from the ICANN perspective.

As such Greg is suggesting that we move our scheduled meeting to Tuesday 1
August 1300 and cancel the Wednesday 2 August 1300 meeting.

Please advise acct-staff at icann.org by 23:59 UTC 27 July if you have serious
objections to this change of date.

Greg will consider the responses and confirm his decision regarding this by
the EOB tomorrow to allow everyone to plan accordingly.

For Greg Shatan

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support Staff to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2