[Ws2-jurisdiction] RESPONSE REQUESTED: Questions for ICANN Legal regarding OFAC and other sanctions

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 18:27:00 UTC 2017

All,

Please respond to this email thread with any questions you have for ICANN
Legal regarding OFAC or other sanctions-related matters.  As you know, Sam
Eisner of ICANN Legal will be joining us in our call on Tuesday, August 1
to discuss these topics.

It would be good to provide some of our questions to ICANN Legal in
advance, and for the Subgroup to have an idea of the questions particular
participants have.

I look forward to your responses to this email, which I will pass on to
ICANN Legal.

Best regards,