[Ws2-jurisdiction] RESPONSE REQUESTED: Questions for ICANN Legal regarding OFAC and other sanctions

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Sun Jul 30 20:15:21 UTC 2017

Dear Greg

Here is my question for Sam    . . .

I don't know if I'll be able to make the call in person, so a written
response would also be welcomed, if this is not too much much trouble.

(I am conscious that we not unecessarily incur legal costs.)

"Please provide an overview of the procedures adopted by IANA=PTI to
ensure OFAC compliance in respect of ccTLD and gTLD transactions, and
how they have changed since IANA was devolved to a separate incorporated
body having its own legal personality?"