[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC: Background Reading -- a few FAQs and Overviews

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 08:11:55 UTC 2017

Dear All,

As I mentioned before, in order to enable everybody, to equally understands
the presentation of Samantha ,she is kindly and respectfully requested to
provide a written version of what she is being prepared on OFAC FOR
TOMORROW 's meeting at 13,00 UTC.

This in no way supersedes or replaces the background document that I have
asked

Regards

Kavouss

>>> https://www.law360.com/articles/262952/4-steps-toward-ofac-