[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting on Tuesday, August 1 at 13:00 UTC

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 23:12:15 UTC 2017

Dear Greg,

You raised a question whether there is any significant support to shift
back the meeting from Tuesday to Wednesday as initially scheduled.

I asked you after sufficient justification that your decision to change the
date was not correct but to go forward change the sense of your question
 to ask

Is there strong 7 significant OPPOSITION to go back to the initially
planned date .i.e. Wednesday 02 August

Then then after few mints without waiting to receive any reaction to the
question decide that :

*"First, I confirm that the meeting remains on Tuesday, August 1, as there
was no further support for moving it back to Wednesday, August 2."*

*You do not have such a right to impose your views without hearing whether
or not the charge to initial date was opposed.*

*You are very clever but there are others who are similarly clever like you
*

*How you can decide in 3 mints that everything is as you wanted.*

I totally disagree with you and assume that until you receive serious and
strong objection to my suggestion you are not authorized to maintain the
new time.We have not yet decided whether it would wednesday or other day.

Pls do not impose your views

Regards

Kavouss