[Ws2-jurisdiction] Question Presented

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 08:25:03 UTC 2017

Hmmm, I like to suggest care here. Yes the point was raised, whether it was
formerly recognised as an issue and discussed as part of the items for this
group is debatable.

Infact that we are asking a question(ref: Greg's attached doc) in that
regard as it concerns scope affirms that we can't claim it was formerly
discussed and consensus not achieved.

Ofcourse it can be noted that there wasn't agreement to formerly discuss it
which seem to be the case.

Regards
PS: This does not imply a support to change of jurisdiction as I don't see
reason for it.