[Ws2-jurisdiction] Question Presented

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Mon Jun 19 20:59:45 UTC 2017

I have been lurking on this list all along, reading every email, and though
I am not sure I have ever said this in the past 15 years knowing Milton, I
agree with him completely.  The scope and substantive discussions have been
intermingled, should be separated, and we should all see the clear
consensus at least on this list that there is no better alternative to the
one devised first by the community in the late '90s, and again by the
community in the past few years.  There really is no real debate on this
list, despite the persistence of a few people on this list.

Of course, this group may not be the ultimately definitive decision-makers,
but to the extent we have input into the process, the result of this group
seems clear to me.  And so we need to report it, and be done with it.
Other in-scope and subsidiary issues were the real purpose of this group,
not the macro issue.  So let's get on with the other things we should be
talking about.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1.415.738.8087