[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting 20 June at 19:00 UTC

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:38:02 UTC 2017

Jorge,

I think we are in agreement on the sources of potential issues for the
list.  I will see whether Staff has the bandwidth to review those sources
and carry over the information.  If not, we'll need to rely on the Subgroup
to do the work.  Hopefully, it will be more a matter of "cutting and
pasting" than restating.

Sorry you will not be on the call.  I look forward to seeing you in
Johannesburg.

Best regards,

Greg