[Ws2-jurisdiction] Recordings, DAIRs, Raw Caption Notes for Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting #49 | 4 October 2017

MSSI Secretariat mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Wed Oct 4 18:46:38 UTC 2017

Hello all,

You may find the recordings, Decisions, Action Items, Requests (DAIRs), and raw caption notes for CCWG Accountability WS2 Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting #49 – 4 October 2017 posted at;  https://community.icann.org/x/PC4hB

 The transcript will be posted on when it becomes available (usually in 3 to 5 business days after the call).

A copy of the DAIRs and raw caption notes may be found below.

Thank you.

With kind regards,
Brenda Brewer, Projects & Operations Assistant
Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives (MSSI)
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
[cid:image001.png at 01D33D17.335113D0]

Action Items:

  *   GS to submit OFAC recommendation for 11 October plenary.
  *   GS to update Choice of law draft text per discussions today.
  *   GS and staff to produce a draft final report for consideration by the sub-group on 11 October.

Raw Captioning Notes
Disclaimer: This rough edit transcript, which may contain missing, misspelled or paraphrased words, is only provided for your immediate review and is not certified as verbatim and is not to be cited in any way.

  *   Word Doc<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/69283388/CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Jurisdiction-Meeting-20171004-RawCaption%5B1%5D.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1507139641914&api=v2>
  *   PDF<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/69283388/CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Jurisdiction-Meeting-20171004-RawCaption%5B1%5D.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1507139653315&api=v2>


  *   OFAC recommendation approved to be submitted independently to the plenary today for consideration at the 11 October meeting including change to Resident section as discussed.
  *   Choice of Law – update draft text with suggestions made at this meeting and put it up on list for discussion to be finalized on 11 October.
  *   A draft final report will be provided to the list ASAP but will need to be approved at the 11 October sub-group meeting.
  *   A final report of draft recommendations for the sub-group will have to be submitted for 11 October 23:59 UTC.


  *   Participants review choice of law draft and draft final report.

Documents Presented

  *   Proposed Final OFAC Recommendation for Plenary<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/69283388/Proposed%20Final%20OFAC%20Recommendation%20for%20Plenary%20%281%29.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1507124373000&api=v2>
  *   Applicable Law Choice of Venue_Draft Recommendation<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/69283388/Applicable%20Law%20Choice%20of%20Venue_Draft%20Recommendation%20.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1507124661000&api=v2>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ws2-jurisdiction/attachments/20171004/1e72eab2/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 5170 bytes
Desc: image001.png
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ws2-jurisdiction/attachments/20171004/1e72eab2/image001-0001.png>

More information about the Ws2-jurisdiction mailing list