[Ws2-jurisdiction] FOR YOUR REVIEW: CHOICE OF LAW AND CHOICE OF VENUE RECOMMENDATION

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 03:57:04 UTC 2017

All,

Please review the Choice of Law and Choice of Venue Recommendation as soon
as possible.  In about 24 hours, I will turn another version of the
document, accepting as many edits as possible.  If there are parts of the
text or the edits that you strongly object to, please say so now.

The Google Doc is at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xAyla8FTaL7jZ0D2rYtAzQUr3gEnirTKiAG-kqD0ZSs/edit?usp=sharing

Word and PDF versions are attached.  (In the PDF, the blue changes are by
Raphael, the pink ones by David McAuley and the purple ones by me.)
*A VERSION OF THIS WILL BE REVIEWED IN OUR MEETING OF OCTOBER 11 AT 19:00
UTC ON OCTOBER 11, 2017*

*THIS MUST BE SUBMITTED (AS PART OF OUR REPORT) BY 23:59 UTC ON OCTOBER 11,
2017.*

Thank you for taking the time to review this.