[Ws2-jurisdiction] REVISED DRAFT OF SUBGROUP REPORT

Schweighofer Erich erich.schweighofer at univie.ac.at
Wed Oct 11 16:39:18 UTC 2017

Parminder,

The recommendations on OFAC and Choice of Law and Choice of Venue are focussing present problems of the delicate questions on joint jurisdiction and immunities. It is a pragmatic way of moving in the right direction – no interference of States in ICANN’s core activities. It is a step-by-step approach doing what is possible. A general OFAC licence or regional choice of law clauses are important achievements; more may follow.

Best, Erich