[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: REVISED DRAFT OF SUBGROUP REPORT

Thiago Braz Jardim Oliveira thiago.jardim at itamaraty.gov.br
Wed Oct 11 19:14:15 UTC 2017

Further to my e-mail below,

I would also like to reiterate the views that I've expressed many times in this subgroup, and that is that Brazil will have to dissociate itself from any report this subgroup provides if it does not properly recommend solutions to ICANN's subjection to US jurisdiction, in particular to the unsatisfactory situation where US authorities can possibly interfere with the activities ICANN performs in the global public interest.

Thiago