[Ws2-jurisdiction] [GAC] CCWG plenary. Jurisdiction Subgroup Draft Report - Minority viewpoint

MSSI Secretariat mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Thu Oct 19 18:04:31 UTC 2017

Dear Jurisdiction Subgroup,

Please see the following email sent to the list by a non-subscriber.

FROM:  y.elanskaya at minsvyaz.ru

SUBJECT:  RE: [GAC] CCWG plenary. Jurisdiction Subgroup Draft Report - Minority viewpoint

RECEIVED:  Thu Oct 19 13:45:50 2017

Dear all,
Russia fully supports Brazil’s proposal. Furthermore, we would like to emphasize that the Subgroup Jurisdiction’s recommendations do not address our expectations for the solution of ICANN jurisdiction challenges and only partly could mitigate some risks but the absence of which makes the whole report unacceptable to us.

Best regards,
Yulia Elanskaya
Deputy Director of International Cooperation Department
Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation

With kind regards,
Brenda Brewer, Projects & Operations Assistant
Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives (MSSI)
[cid:image001.png at 01D348DA.CD4AD420]
Skype:  brenda.brewer.icann
Phone:  1-310-745-1107