[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: mandate re ccTLD issues

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 16:23:24 UTC 2017

All,

One amendment to my email above.  I think it will be more efficient to
address our ccNSO-related questions to the ccNSO participants in this
Subgroup and the CCWG.  They will have the background on both the CCWG
discussions of ccTLD matters and the broader ccTLD context.   If and when
needed, they can turn to ccNSO leadership (noting that Nigel Roberts is a
member of the ccNSO Council).

Greg