[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: mandate re ccTLD issues

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 04:43:13 UTC 2017

Dear Jordan

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply as a participant to the CCWG and
indirectly to the subgroup.

The example I gave was not and is not and will not be categorize as dispute.

There was no dispute there was referring to ccTLD as being an ATTACHED
PROPERTY.

This ihas Nothing to do with the Policy that you referred to.

We have full right to recommend who such case should be dealt with without
recognizing any right for any Government or its Court to deal with that
issue.

You are diverging the view  as we are not talking of delegation or
redelegation or transfer or revocation .We are talking of seizure. Thjis is
purely a jurisdictional issue and has no relevance to PDP.

You are trying to associate that to PDP which is incorrect.

Please allow us to do our work and kindly not be confused with the  PDP.

Perhaps there are people who wish to do so which is totally
counterproductive.

Regards

Kavouss