[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC Recommendation -- Further Suggested Revisions

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 06:15:19 UTC 2017

Dear Greg
Tks for the doc.
Surprisingly I saw that that you have unilaterally removed the last
paragraph that I have added and commented by Paul Rosenweig
As I mentioned we can soften the langauge such as replacement of "MUST" by
"should" as well as few other area to soften the language but I do not
agree that you reomove that entire paragraph since somebody did not like
that.
This is a multistakeholder approach and view of everybody must be taken
into account.
Consequently there is no consensus in the draft you have declared as
finalized pls reconsider the matter.
Regards
kvouss