[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC Rec.s

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 06:36:52 UTC 2017

Dear Greg.
At the call on 13 Sept as well as on 18 Sept you asked to provide examples
that NON US BASED Registrar should not replicate Rules established by OFAC
in regard with request from registrant or reseller for domain name
Here is the example that you are looking for .
This is a real and actual case

*An individual domain Name  Iranian National  reseller residing outside
Iran sent a request  to <sales at resello.com <sales at resello.com>>in  an
online form, asking  to become reseller of Domain Name  in Iran (to sell
domains to Iranian people) *

*He received the following reply*

*Quote*

*“On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:48 PM, Resello Sales <sales at resello.com