[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC Recommendation: Postponing Submission to Plenary

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 12:52:40 UTC 2017

Kavouss,

As previously noted, I have responded in detail (twice) regarding the
remaining elements of your suggested text.  Please read these responses.  I
assure you it will take far less time to read them than it took me to write
them.  Please reply to the points raised in these responses if you have any
remaining concerns.

Best regards,

Greg