[Ws2-jurisdiction] Further actions on my latest MODIFIED /Softened SUGGESTIONS

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 13:14:15 UTC 2017

Kavouss,

I have taken the remaining elements of your text into account and given
them due consideration, but they are not included in the document, for the
reasons I have twice set forth with great care and detail.  Please read my
detailed explanations and respond to the substance contained in them if you
have any remaining concerns.

Best regards,

Greg