[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC Rec.s

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 18:32:40 UTC 2017

It's their business. I assume they can run it as they see fit, unless they
violate their contract or the law. As such there would be no need for a
provision of the sort you envision. Frankly, I've never seen such a
provision in a contract of any sort.

I'm sure it's not your intention, but it seems as if you just turned my
question around without attempting to answer it.

In any event, if there is no provision governing the company's discretion
to enter into Reseller agreements with the parties of their choosing, then
their decision  would not be contrary to the terms and conditions of their
RAA.

In any event, if you could review the RAA and see how it might apply to
this situation, that would help the Subgroup evaluate the RAA element of
your proposal.

Best regards,

Greg