[Ws2-jurisdiction] Updated "Applicable Law and Choice of Venue Provisions" Recommendation

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:16:57 UTC 2017

Jorge,

Thank you for your clarifications.  I now see better how the various
options related to each other in your suggestions, i.e., that there are a
multiplicity of outcomes based on a fairly comprehensive and flexible
"menu."

It may be that others have viewed the "Menu" as shorter, e.g., choose from
one of the following jurisdictions as the governing law for the entire
agreement.  But the Subgroup can work that out on the call.

I did not mean to imply that you have not been talking about substance
during the work of the Subgroup; indeed, you have been of our most
thoughtful and substantive participants.  I apologize if this was
misunderstood, or if the focus on the immediate discussion obscured the
value of your overall contributions. My edits were merely intended to keep
the discussion option; I'm sorry if they appeared to be otherwise.

In any event, I look forward to a thoughtful and fruitful discussion of
this Recommendation.  Thank you for your continuing contributions to the
work of the group.

Best regards,

Greg