[Ws2-jurisdiction] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Jurisdiction-Meeting Wednesday 7 February 1900 UTC Reminder and request to confirm participation

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 05:42:01 UTC 2018

Dear Greg
At the end of the last meeting you did advise that comments for further review of the report be sent through e-mail to you and others
I hereby respectfully request you to include in the introductory summary views expressed by Russia. France, Italy , ICANN , in order to respect the views of those expressed in public comment , even though we may make no change to the Recommrsdayions
Moreover, pls include further considerations which are included in the last and one before last page as these are important for consideration of the Plenary . You may label them with an introductory text indicating the material below are submitted for consideration by the CCWG Plenary and leave it to them to decide in one way or other
More importantly. I respectfully request you to maintain the three Stress Test agreed by our meeting before which was not commented otherwise . These Stress Test are important to address the problems which were extensively discussed
I have serious difficulties not to include them
The issue where and how to be included in the final CCWG Report is a separate issue to by discussed and decided by CCWG
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone