[Ws2-jurisdiction] [GAC] Comments of the Italian Government on the jurisdiction report

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:58:19 UTC 2018

Dear Greg,

I would like to reiterate that all comments received pursuant to public
comment procedure including those from France, Italy, Russia and initial
comments during CCWG forum made by Iran and Brazil need to be included in
the introductory part of the report

Last but not least the part contained in the initial report under " further
consideration " as well as three " Stress Tests " must also be referred to
in the final report to plenary of CCWG

I was unable to attend last night call ( 07 Feb,) as I was in the plane
from Seoul to Geneva.

CCWG must be aware of all comments

Regards

Kavouss