[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Draft 11 11 Feb 2018

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 07:26:37 UTC 2018

Dear Greg,
Thank you very much for the file and explanation.
However, views of Thomas Rickert is views of Thomas Rickert. He does not
have any privilege  nor and supremacy  with respect to other views to
others comments
If we do not take into account, according to Thomas Rickert then what is
the usefulness of public comment?

there were other occasions in which the group modified its conclusions
based on public comments, Example of that is IOT, Human Rights where the
conclusions were modified.
It is quite clear that the majority pro ....do not wish to address the OFAC
but it is the core issue of jurisdiction.
I look forward to see how you could take into account the views submitted
by Public comments
Regards
Kavouss