[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Draft 11 11 Feb 2018

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 23:48:44 UTC 2018

Raphael
thanks
Please note that

The reasonable best efforts are less stringent than that imposed by the
‘best efforts’ clauses contained in some agreements. A business may give
reasonable consideration to its own interests, exercising discretion within
its good faith business, judgment, in devising a strategy for achieving its
ultimate goal. Reasonable reasonable efforts should be consistent with good
faith business judgments.

Some definition of reasonable Best Efforts

1.

agreeable to reason <http://www.dictionary.com/browse/reason> or sound
judgment; logical:

a reasonable choice for chairman.

2.

not exceeding the limit prescribed by reason
<http://www.dictionary.com/browse/reason>; not excessive:

reasonable terms.

3.

moderate, especially in price; not expensive:

The coat was reasonable but not cheap.

4.

endowed with reason <http://www.dictionary.com/browse/reason>.

5.

capable of rational behavior, decision, etc

Tks

Kavouss