[Ws2-jurisdiction] ENC: Agenda Materials for Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting 21 Feb 2018 1300 UTC

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Wed Feb 21 17:04:28 UTC 2018

If I read this correctly that Thiago is suggesting we use “best efforts” and that “reasonable best efforts” more ambiguous and possibly softer, I agree completely …

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660