[Ws2-jurisdiction] FINAL DRAFT REVISED REPORT OF JURISDICTION SUBGROUP

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Tue Feb 27 21:36:27 UTC 2018

Per Greg’s request, regarding the 6 Notes in the final draft doc:

I enthusiastically support Notes 1-3.

Note 4: I do not understand the justification to single-out one comment (that of France) among so many that we received and considered. Pending an explanation of that justification, I would not support a note that calls attention to just one comment.

Note 5:  Support

Note 6: Support (but please ensure that it reflects the edit to one Stress Test that was offered on our last call.  I was driving and did not write it down!)

Thanks,
Steve