[Ws2-ombudsman] Welcome! WS2 Ombudsman Subgroup

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Thu Aug 4 08:59:42 UTC 2016

In preparation for the upcoming meeting of our « Ombudsman » Meeting #1 next
Monday at 05:00 UTC Aug 8th, (you should have received meeting details
yesterday from MSSI Staff - let us know if you did not), please find
attached the Proposed Agenda for our 60 min call.

Proposed Agenda
Meeting #1 of the Work Stream 2 Design Team on the topic Ombudsman
(ws2-ombudsman)

1. Call Admin and Roll Call / Apologies (2 min Staff)
2. Welcome - Opening Remarks  (3 min SBT)
3. Setting the scene of WS2 (10 min SBT)
> 1. Work Stream 2 Design Team / Subgroups
> 2. Design Team / Subgroup working methods
4. Round of *brief* Self Introductions from all Participants and Observers
(10 min)
5. Setting the scene of DT Ombudsman (10 min SBT)
> 1. Discussion on WS1 result about Ombudsman (10-15 min)
6. Discuss our work plan  [short and medium term]  (10-15 min)
7. AOB / Next Meeting (5 min)

Talk to you soonŠ

If you have apologies to be noted just let staff know, thanks.

SeB

Skills are useful but diversity is essential.

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>