[Ws2-ombudsman] Follow-up from our last call

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Sun Dec 18 21:01:14 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,
We are having our next conference call in few hours.
Taking into account the feedback received I would like to propose the
following list of people to participate to the (sub) group in charge of
following closely the external review of the IOO:
Asha Hemrajani, Alberto Soto, Avri Doria, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Klaus Stoll,
Sebastien Bachollet
+ Herb Waye (if he is willing to do so).
Talk to you soon.
All the best
SeB
Sébastien Bachollet