[Ws2-ombudsman] Ombudsman Assessment: RFP Overview

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon Dec 19 22:49:49 UTC 2016

Dear Ombudsman Subgroup,

Many thanks again for making time on yesterday’s call for our RFP presentation. While I promised the document by Wednesday, I am pleased to let you know that we have already a draft ready for your consideration (attached to this email). Please note that in the Draft all dates are placeholders- hence the highlights.

We would very much appreciate if you could submit your comments by Friday 23 December 16:00 UTC (local times). The deadline is important so that we can get the RFP posted in the first week of January.

While it is up to the Subgroup to determine how to provide comments and feedback, from our experience on-list commenting is often the most efficient way. Depending on how that progresses, you may then decide to hold a call later in the week if need be. The MSSI Team (Larisa, Charla, Lars) would of course be happy to attend such a call- if you think we could be of assistance.

With regards to advertising the RFP once it goes online, we would be very grateful, as we mentioned before, for any suggestions about organizations/associations that we could leverage to publicize the call.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Lars

PS: