[Ws2-ombudsman] IOO DT meeting #9 | 19:00 UTC | Monday, 03 October

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Mon Oct 3 17:25:33 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

After the IANA stewardship transition completed (thanks to all involved) it
is important that we deliver on WS2.
Our responsibility is about ICANN Ombuds Office.

I suggest the following agenda for our call:
€       Roll Call / Apologies ­ Welcome ­ Opening Remarks
€       Action Items from our last call #8
€       Prep of the next WS2 plenary (Oct 4, 2016)
€       Review of our document
€       Next meeting #10 ­ Oct 10, 2016
€       AOB

Please find attached the PPT I will be using during the call and a revised
version of our draft document.

Talk to you soon.
All the best
SeB