[Ws2-ombudsman] IOO DT - Call Monday 2016, 10 October - cancel

Yvette Guigneaux yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Mon Oct 10 01:39:12 UTC 2016

Bonjour Sebastien -

Hope you had a good weekend - just a quick note to confirm if the call for Ombudsman today 10/10 at 5:00 UTC is indeed cancelled or going forward? I am only asking since it was a suggested cancellation and I am looking to confirm final status - please advise, thank you.  :)

Kindest Regards,
Yvette Guigneaux
Multi-Stakeholder & Strategic Initiative Assistant
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers
12025 Waterfront Drive, Playa Vista, CA 90094
yvette.guigneaux at icann.org<mailto:yvette.guigneaux at icann.org> | www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>