[Ws2-ombudsman] ICANN Blog from Göran Marby "Evolving ICANN¹s Executive Team"

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Tue Oct 11 20:00:04 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,
I think the last post of the ICANN CEO can be of some interest for our
group.
Please see
https://www.icann.org/news/blog/evolving-icann-s-executive-team

"Š we are creating a new role of an ICANN Complaints Officer. The ICANN
Complaints Officer will receive, investigate and respond to complaints about
the ICANN organization¹s effectiveness, and will be responsible for all
complaints systems and mechanisms across the ICANN organization. We will be
appointing someone to this role, reporting directly to John. This person
will work closely with Ombudsman Herb Wayne. »
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/