[Ws2-ombudsman] Agenda for Tuesday 6 September 2016 + update of the document

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Sat Sep 3 19:59:36 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,
Please find the proposed Agenda for Tuesday 6 September 2016 meeting (13:00
UTC)
Meeting #5 of the Work Stream 2 DT Ombuds.

€ Roll Call / Apologies ­ Welcome ­ Opening Remarks (5 min SBT & Staff)
€ Discuss the following chapters of the document (45 min)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/192SDRXsnr5ujf1iVj4hj_WMf3fMmYiEhY1ur8E_T
73g/edit?usp=
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/192SDRXsnr5ujf1iVj4hj_WMf3fMmYiEhY1ur8E_
T73g/edit?usp=sharing> sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/192SDRXsnr5ujf1iVj4hj_WMf3fMmYiEhY1ur8E_
T73g/edit?usp=sharing>
­ Dependencies between the sub-groups
­ ATRT2
­ Stress Tests
­ Current role of the ICANN Ombuds Office
€ Next Meeting (5 min)
€ AOB (5 min)

As promised during our call last week, I have update the draft report on our
Ombuds DT.

The document is attached as a .doc, and I¹ve posted a Google Doc where
participants and observers can add their suggestions.

Google Doc is at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/192SDRXsnr5ujf1iVj4hj_WMf3fMmYiEhY1ur8E_T
73g/edit?usp=sharing

All the best
SeB

Skills are useful but diversity is essential.

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr <http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/> /
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>