[Ws2-ombudsman] Agenda for Monday 12 September 2016 #6 + update of the document

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Sun Sep 18 20:13:52 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,
Please find the proposed Agenda for Monday 19 September 2016 meeting (05:00
UTC)
Meeting #7 of the Work Stream 2 DT Ombuds.

€       Roll Call / Apologies ­ Welcome ­ Opening Remarks
€       Action Items from our last call #6
€       Discuss the document (V5)
€       Report to the plenary of the ccwg WS2
€       Next Meeting
€       AOB

A new version of our master (and draft) document is attached as a .doc. I
have add new part inserted into 2 stars line and start to add question that
I think we need to answer.
Of course al that is for discussion both during our call and by mail.

I would like to remind you that I have ask the participants to be ready to
discuss the following:
Can each of the liaison to other Drafting Team prepare a short feed-back for
our next meeting #7?
Can we have candidates to review A chapter of the Draft document?
­      Background for Ombuds Office in Work Stream 2
­      Dependencies between the sub-groups
­      ATRT2
­      Stress Tests
­      Current role of the ICANN Ombuds Office
­      Evaluation
­      Various types of Ombudsman roles
­      Challenges
­      Recommendation
­      Additional role for the Ombuds Office?
­      Interaction
­      Communication & Relationship
­      Trust
­      Advice
­      Conclusion

I didn¹t get any answer :(

Talk to you (tomorrow for me) soon.

All the best
SeB

Skills are useful but diversity is essential.

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>