[Ws2-ombudsman] Ombudsman Assessment

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.fr
Tue Feb 14 09:50:31 UTC 2017

Hello,
Sorry for not answering this e-mail prior to our call on the 13th of February.
I am not sure that this way of proceeding was my understanding and the duty of the Ombuds Subgroup.
As I refer to the PPT you provide us. Our role and responsibilities was listed as follow:

•Confirm RFP, including scope, selection criteria, deliverables, and methodology
•Provide feedback on candidate scoring
•Confirm final selection
•Provide clarification and factual corrections to Examiner
•Review Examiners Final Report
•Integrate recs into Subgroup’s final report

It is why I was expecting some interaction during our last call.

Any feedback from the participants of the IOO is welcome.

Dear co-chairs if I am wrong please tell me.

All the best
SeB