[Ws2-ombudsman] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Ombudsman sub-group meeting Wednesday 19 July 1900UTC Confirmed

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:47:27 UTC 2017

All,

This is to confirm that the next meeting of the Ombuds sub-group will
be Wednesday 19 July 1900UTC.

Calendar invites will be sent later today.

We understand that for those of us in the Northern hemisphere that this can
be a difficult time of year to schedule meeting but please remember this is
a critical meeting as we must wrap up the external evaluation at this
meeting.

Thanks.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support Staff to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2