[Ws2-ombudsman] Follow-up of our call regarding the Review

Sebastien Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Mon Mar 6 14:15:21 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,
During the call we received the presentation of the review team of the IOO.
We have taken the following actions:
Set-up a call between our group and the review team (a Doodle will be send by staff soon).
Set-up a F2F meeting during the Copenhagen meeting for the one who will be there with the review team - On Saturday 11th of March 2017 (time to be schedule)
Have you any documents that you think the review team will find useful? (Please send them to the list)
Can you send to Lars (lars.hoffmann at icann.org <mailto:lars.hoffmann at icann.org>) and me (Sébastien Bachollet <sebicann at bachollet.fr>) a list of people (5?) you think the review team need to interview? And a list of (5?) names it could be useful to interview?

Thanks for your input.
All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet