[Ws2-ombudsman] Ombudsman Assessment: RESPONSE NEEDED

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Thu Mar 9 12:46:21 UTC 2017

Dear all,

This is a quick follow-up from Sébastien’s email (see below).

Please, at your earliest convenience, provide me and/or Sébastien some names that the independent examiners should reach out to for interviews in Copenhagen. Please note, as per Sébastien’s suggestion during the recent call to not share your suggestions on the list.

Please note, as soon as the sign-up meeting rooms become available (later today), I will try to arrange a room for Saturday so that you as a group can meet with Debra and Phil in person.

Very best.
Lars