[Ws2-ombudsman] Ombudsman Assessment: Next Steps

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Mon May 22 22:56:56 UTC 2017

Dear Sébastien, dear all,

Following up from yesterday’s call, I wanted to share some information and propose a timetable for next steps.

For those who missed the call – you can find a recording and all relevant documentation here: https://community.icann.org/x/edPRAw.

I have also attached the PPT deck that Phil and Debra used for their presentation.

As for next steps, I would suggest to cancel the call on 29 May (also a public holiday in the US and the UK) If there are any outstanding questions on the presentation, you might want to send them to Phil and Debra via this mailing list  – that should also prevent Team members from sending duplicate questions.

Debra and Phil are scheduled to share with you the draft Report on 30 May – so we could have the next scheduled call on Tuesday 6 June (since 5 June is a public holiday in much of western Europe and possibly beyond).

On 6 June, giving 7 days for Team members to consult the report, Phil and Debra would provide a quick walk-through the report and then allow for Q&A. To be on the safe side, I would suggest scheduling a 90min call for 6 June (we can also finish early).

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars