[Ws2-ombudsman] Ombudsman Assessment: Next Steps

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed May 24 19:54:47 UTC 2017

Sebastien,

On your scheduling requests:

Bernard can you check if we can have a 90’ call at 5:00UTC (the other slots
are already taken) on the 6 of June? (My 30th anniversary :))
I suggest the other calls prior to Joburg to be
Monday 12 June 13:00 UTC
Monday 19 June 19:00 UTC

All have been reserved in the master calendar including the 90 minute call
on 6 June.

Cheers

B.