[Ws2-ombudsman] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Ombudsman-DrafRecommendationsV1.3.3

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 04:06:58 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I wanted to attend the call tomorrow but Irma is getting closer to Atlanta
and I am not sure what the situation will be regarding power/Internet.

In any case, I apologize for not being able to attend and I hope that you
consider my comments or at least give me a chance to explain the comments
in another meeting.

Best

Farzaneh

Farzaneh