[Ws2-ombudsman] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-OmbudsPublicComments-january2018-SummaryandDiscussion

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 19:15:42 UTC 2018

All,

Please find attached, as promised, an updated version of the document where
Sebastien has included his input on sections 9 to 13 where appropriate.

Please note we are still short several participation confirmations to
confirm we can hold the call 6 February 1300 UTC. Confirmations are due by
23:59 Sunday 4 February - if there are not enough confirmations the call
will be cancelled.

Thank You.

​
Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff support to the CCWG-Accountability-WS2

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 4:50 PM, Bernard Turcotte <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com