[Ws2-ombudsman] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Ombudsman/IOO - Meeting Monday 12 February 1900 UTC

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:16:53 UTC 2018

All,

As stated in the note to the plenary earlier this week we require
confirmation of attendance from at least 5 participants 36 hours prior to a
call to confirm holding a sub-group call (see below).

We currently only have 2 confirmations for the next Ombuds/IOO call and
will have to cancel it if we do not receive the required number of
confirmations by  Sunday 11 February 0700 UTC.

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support for the CCWG-Accountability-WS2

=========================

All,

Here is a summary of the WS2 associated meetings for the week of 12
February.

Please note that if a confirmation of attendance is requested and less than
5 participants confirm 36 hours  prior that this call will be cancelled
(this message replaces all the individual sub-group requests for
confirmation of attendance - your single reply may indicate participation
in any or all of these meetings - no need to send confirmations per
individual meetings - we need to provide 24 hour notice of cancellation of
calls to avoid certain costs).

   - Monday 12 February 1900 UTC - Ombuds IOO sub-group meeting - Please
   confirm participation bu Sunday 11 February 0700 UTC
   - Wednesdday 14 February 0500 UTC - Staff Accountability sub-group
   meeting - Please confirm participation by Sunday 11 February 1700 UTC
   - Wednesday 14 February 1300 UTC - Plenary - Note this meeting may be
   cancelled - confirmation, or it being held or cancelled, will be sent
   Monday 12 February.
   - Wednesday 14 February 1900 UTC - Jurisdiction sub-group meeting -
   Please confirm participation by Tuesday 13 February 0700 UTC
   - Thursday 15 February 1300 UTC - Diversity sub-group meeting - Please
   confirm participation by Wednesday February 14 0100 UTC.

Thank You