[Ws2-ombudsman] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Ombudsman-DrafRecommendationsV2.8SB

Alberto Soto asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Feb 9 20:11:26 UTC 2018

I confirm SeB.

Regards

Alberto

De: Ws2-ombudsman [mailto:ws2-ombudsman-bounces at icann.org] En nombre de Sebicann Bachollet
Enviado el: viernes, 09 de febrero de 2018 05:10 p.m.
Para: ws2-ombudsman at icann.org
Asunto: Re: [Ws2-ombudsman] CCWG-Accountability-WS2-Ombudsman-DrafRecommendationsV2.8SB

Dear Colleagues,

It is the last mile for our group.

Always the more expensive and the more difficult to deliver the last mile for Internet fiber.

It the same for our group.

But you can help us to conclude as quick as possible this last mile in participating to the last calls (1 or 2 if we need).

The participation of all of you will be very welcome.

Please confirm ASAP your participation to the next call (Monday 12 February 1900 UTC).

Thanks

All the best.

SeB