[Ws2-so_ac] Welcome! WS2 SO/AC Accountability Subgroup

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 04:52:59 UTC 2016

In preparation for our upcoming meeting of our SO/AC Accountability Meeting
#1 this week at 1300 UTC Aug 4th, (you should have received meeting details
earlier this week from our MSSI Staff - et us know if you did not), please
find attached our Proposed Agenda for our 60 min call.

Proposed Agenda

Meeting #1 of the Work Stream 2 DT on the topic on ACSO Accountability.
(Ws2-ac_so)

      0. Call Admin and Roll Call / Apologies (2 min Staff)

   1.

   Welcome - Opening Remarks  (3  min  CLO,  SDB, FB)
   2.

   Round of *brief* Self Introductions from all DT Participants and
   Observers. (10 min)
   3.

   Brief Presentation  ‘setting the scene’ (Farzeneh Badii  10 min)
   <AccountabilityofSO&AC.PDF>  this doc was sent to us and staff earlier
   today/ yesterday by Farzeneh
   4.

   Discussion of our mandate/remit and purpose as outlined and foundationed
   in WS1.

SO/AC Accountability in WS2 Bylaw

   -

   Include the subject of SO/AC accountability in ATRT {development of
   baseline/ foundation documents}  (5 mins Steve Del Bianco) <insert link to
   Steve’s lightening talk material from Helsinki>

       5  Discuss and evaluate “Mutual Accountability Roundtable” idea  (10
-15 mins) see precviously distributed link to the Adviser developed MSAF
 Doc from WS1>

6. Discuss our work plan  {medium and short term}  (10 -15  mins)

   -

   Propose detailed plan on enhancing SO / AC accountability as part of WS2
   -

   Assess whether the IRP would also be applicable to SO and AC activities

 7.  AOB / Next Meeting ( 5 Mins)

Talk soon...

If you have apologies to me noted (as several of you have done so far) just
let staff know OR send a message to the list.

Cheryl, Farzeneh and Steve

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]